The Community responses about Brenda:
I would vote for Brenda Ann Jordan because she is committed and equipped to bring about positive changes needed. The academic growth and success of students should no longer be comprised due to politics. A real change is needed this is why Brenda Ann Jordan is the right selection for DCPS District 5
I would vote for Brenda Ann Jordan because of her extensive knowledge of the education. She is resourceful, reliable, go-getter and she will get the job done
Brenda Ann Jordan is a hard working and dedicated person who's passionate about the people she'll serve
She is a hard working and dedicated to education
New ideas, not recycled
I would vote for Brenda Ann Jordan because I know that she is a person of her words and delivers what she says. Also, she will be honest, work hard to insure that this district and its community is the best
Integrity, knowledgeable, vast number of people from varying backgrounds whom she loves and listen to, so approachable, bundle of energy, PLUS, you have been on the front lines which has added to your plan for success! Love you Brenda Jordan!
Consistent.. Brenda Ann Jordan have always been the same person with everyone. You have always been straightforward. and always willing to help. You are greatly appreciated
The reasons I would vote for Brenda Ann Jordan is she is knowledgeable, you are an advocate for all...i.e. children, family, educators, and stakeholders
She's a good and smart young lady, that is willingly to support her school district. Thank you for asking
She is an outgoing person. A go getter and not only do she goes above and beyond for children but you go above and beyond for the parents to. You are a lady of your words and thats what makes you the true candidate
Miss Jordan is an honest woman, full of integrity and wisdom. Why not vote for her...
She's passionate about education and wants the best for the students
Voting for Brenda Ann Jordan is a vote for someone who is very thorough, goal-oriented, and has what it takes to get the job done. I can personally attest to her work ethics from having work with her in the past
She has the experience as a teacher and know the system well and can hold conversation about the topic and you like to get things done
Our daughter Brenda Ann Jordan would be a great School Board Member for DCPS District 5. She has 20+ years in working with Duval County Public School System. She is an advocate for all parents, teachers, and students throughout DCPS but especially those constitutes of District 5. From one retired educator to another educator, she definitely has our vote
My name is Deborah Morten. I am an exceptional student paraprofessional who works in Brenda Ann Jordan's classroom at Palm Avenue Exceptional Student Center. I was a fish out of water when I began working with her in December, but she encouraged me and never let me down. I am endorsing Brenda Ann Jordan for the following reasons:
• She has been a Duval County Public School teacher for over nineteen years and is very dedicated to each of her students' educational and developmental needs.
• She sees the need for improvement in the way of budgeting and resources, which will enable her to make a more proficient use of funds.
• I love her teaching methods in the classroom – it's so awesome and inspiring to watch her in action! She relates to the students using an eclectic assortment of demonstrations, facial expressions, gestures, and speaking very descriptively at their level, whatever it takes to get the students to understand the lesson.
• She is all about doing what's right and following proper protocol. I completely trust her to give me the correct information or instruction to succeed at my job everyday.
• She genuinely wants to make a positive change for our district five students, which in turn, will benefit all Duval County Public School students.
Of course, there are so many more reasons why I am endorsing her, but I wanted to keep this short and sweet. You can reach out to Brenda Ann Jordan anytime with any questions that you may have – she is a very busy lady, but will always take the time with you. Get to know this dynamic, energetic, fun, smart, and caring woman! Also, if you would like to help Brenda, please consider volunteering your time, skills, and/or monetary support so that she can take that district five seat and start working for you and, most importantly, the students.